You will be working for a market leading FinTech, processing over £10 billion worth of transactions each year, based out of their offices in West London. The team you’ll be joining is rapidly growing, and you will help take both the business and the technology powering it to the next level. Your work will be varied, covering current & future products, from databases to user interfaces, working alongside business stakeholders and helping shape everything we do.
Who we are looking for...
We are looking for someone who takes pride & ownership of the work they do, being able to voice their opinions and share their expertise, but also listening to their peers and making the correct decision. They shouldn’t be afraid to celebrate their successes, admit their mistakes and turn to others for help, maintaining a sense of honesty and humility. They should be looking to improve each day, caring about the tech, architecture and people that drive the business forward, understanding both the small details and the big picture in everything we do.
What you will do…
- Achieve business objectives in collaboration with peers, stakeholders, product, and technical management
- Design and implement systems in collaboration with the architecture team
- Ensure a high rate of delivery in an agile environment, whilst maintaining a high level of quality with a focus on automation testing
- Support production systems in collaboration with Support team
- Support developers of all experience levels and foster a collaborative and open culture
What you will bring...
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin
- Understanding of the app release/approval cycle for the Google Play store
- Knowledge of both Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of SOLID Principles, the MVVM pattern, Pair Programming & TDD
- Knowledge of Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration, Regression).Experience with Dagger, OKHttp / Retrofit advantageous
- Experience with Firebase, Fabric & Realm advantageous
- Experience with Mockk and JUnit advantageous
25 days annual holiday (which increases over time), discounted private healthcare, generous pension contributions, travel loans, a cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership, free fruit and drinks (including beers at 5.30) and exclusive discounts at many High Street stores.
We also have a lively social scene including Film nights, a Book Club, Sports and Fitness Clubs, seasonal parties - and a welcoming culture to make you feel right at home when you’re at work.
So if you want to make your passion pay, get in touch.